You can order online using our shopping cart, where you have the option to pay by direct deposit, credit card (PayPal) and select your delivery preference (via Australia Post or pick up if local) for your order.
You can also place an order by:
We use Australia Post to deliver your order. Postage costs are automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Postage costs and delivery times vary according to the:
- total cost of all items in your shopping cart;
- number of items in your shopping cart;
- delivery address.
Postage costs are based on Australia Post rates, which are calculated on a combination of the item weight and distance the parcel travels. We do not charge for the packaging and time it takes us to pack your order.** If you believe the postage is too high, please email your order to email@example.com. You should also include your address and contact details so that we can obtain the best price for posting the order to you, using the most cost effective delivery service. I will obtain a quote on the postage and get your approval to proceed prior to processing the order for you.
FREE postage for orders of $150 or more (up to 3kg total product weight).
Please note that some large orders and bulky items may require an adjustment to quoted delivery costs. For large orders please email details of the products required for a final postage cost. Alternatively, feel free to submit your order with a query email and we will contact you to arrange appropriate postage.
Delivery will be via Australia Post, you will need to provide a daytime delivery address and a contact phone number including the area code. Please ensure that someone will be available to sign for the parcel at the delivery address.
We will post your order once we receive your payment.
Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable. Should there be a delay in despatching your order we will contact you to advise you of the reason for the delay. You may cancel such an order at any time prior to processing.Packaging
Wherever possible we reuse any bubblewrap, plastic, shredded paper or any other packaging that we have received from our suppliers or other local businesses.
When will my order be posted?
We will post your order within 48hrs of receiving your payment.
When will my order arrive?
Australia Post will deliver your item between 1 and 5 working days. Please note that orders posted to remote areas may require additional time to reach their destination.
What if I am not home when my goods are delivered?
If you are unavailable to sign for your parcel, our courier will leave a calling card asking the recipient to collect the parcel from the local Post Office or Courier depot. This convenient service is provided to you at no additional charge. In some states our courier will leave a calling card with advice for you to contact them directly to arrange for re-delivery (again at no extra charge).
Our Returns Policy
If you are not happy with any product purchased from Eco Manifesto we will refund your order. Simply return the item unused, in a saleable condition in the original undamaged packaging with your sales invoice within 10 days after delivery (the purchaser must pay for all return postage costs).
If you believe the product is faulty, please contact us immediately so we can discuss the best course of action.
Please note that health regulations prohibit the return of perishable goods, including personal care items.
Please contact us prior to returning any items.Purpose of the Site
The purpose of this site is to provide you with information about our products so that you are able to purchase products through the site.
All content of this website, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted and is the property of Eco Manifesto. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED and the content should not be copied, adapted, redistributed, or otherwise used without the prior written permission of Eco Manifesto. You may electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order or purchasing products with Eco Manifesto.
Disclaimers and Site Content
1. Eco Manifesto has used reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of its website but makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the nature or accuracy of any material on the website and cannot accept liability for any particular material on the website or as a result of any use of or reliance placed upon information contained within its website.
2. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the website, however some prices/details on the site may change from time to time. Eco Manifesto will use its best endeavours to rectify any errors, but we cannot be responsible for any losses incurred.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our service is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your own computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
4. We have endeavoured to ensure that the products provided by us are an accurate description. Ultimate responsibility for any damage that may be caused by products that are purchased from Eco Manifesto remain with the manufacturer.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not imply that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We respect your privacy and hold your personal information confidentially. We do not sell, rent or exchange our customers names.